In May 2012, UNFPA contracted WeDpro as an implementing partner to provide technical assistance on Gender and Development (framework, diagnosis, planning and budgeting) and the Magna Carta of Women (MCW) for the provinces of Albay, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Compostela Valley, Eastern Samar, Ifugao, Masbate, Mountain Province, Saranggani and Sultan Kudarat.
In 2010, UNFPA (Philippines) has contracted WeDpro for a series of external assessment of the VAW Centers in the partner LGUs of the UNFPA 6th Country Programme. The provinces included Bohol, Eastern Samar, Ifugao, Lanao del Sur, Maguindanao, Masbate, Mountain Province, Sultan Kudarat, and the City of Olongapo.
Since 2009, WeDpro works with the Local Governments of Angeles City (Province of Pampanga) and Olongapo City (Province of Zambales) on the issues of gender-based violence, trafficking and local governance. The program was supported by the European Commission.
WeDpro has also worked with and continue to collaborate with the following institutions and organizations:
- Association of Progressive Communications (APC)
- Buklod Center, Inc. (Olongapo City)
- Foundation for Media Alternatives (FMA)
- International Women’s Network Against Militarism
- Isis International-Manila
- Nagkakaisang Kababaihan ng Angeles (NagKa, or United Women of Angeles)
- Philippine Human Rights Information Center (PhilRights)
- Philippine Women’s Network for Peace and Security (PWNPS)
- Rainbow Rights
- STAND AV Now! (Olongapo City)
- University of the Philippines (U.P.) Women Lawyer’s Circle (WILOCI)
- Women’s Legal and Human Rights Bureau (WLB)
- With other non-profit organizations, on an issue basis
- With national and international volunteers and interns