- 1990. A trailblazing study on comprehensive bases conversion program for alternative employment, livelihood, and human-resource development for women in prostitution, supported by the Legislative-Executive Bases Council (LEBC).
- 1992. Administration of Gender and Democracy (South-South) Exposure Program for South African women on the issues of electoral participation, coalition building, and the women’s movement, collaboration with the Institute for Popular Democracy
- 1996-98. Secretariat of a 7-member network (Ateneo de Manila University Human Rights Center, Conspectus Foundation, KALAYAAN, WeDpro, Women’s Legal Bureau, Women’s Health Care Foundation, Women’s Crisis Center), addressing trafficking in women under the Philippine Network Against Trafficking in Women (PNATW), supported by the Government of Belgium.
- 1996. Organized the ACTWA(Agencies Collaborating Together with Amerasians, their Families and Communities
- 1996. Lesbian Rights Advocacy including the organizing of the First National Lesbian Rights Conference (FNLRC)
- Action Research on Women on Death Row, in collaboration with the Philippine Human Rights Information Center.
- 2000. Towards a Gender Responsive Legislation and GAD Mainstreaming. Development of the conceptual framework on legislative advocacy and gender used by the consortium of women’s organizations for program interventions and policy advocacy. Supported by the National Commission on the Role of Filipino Women (NCRFW) and the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA).
- Ca. 2000. Gender Workshops with SARILAYA, AKBAYAN Women’s Committee, Pambansang Koalisyon ng Kababaihan sa Kanayunan (Rural Women’s Coalition), and other POs and NGOs.
- 2004. Organized the “Fifth International Meeting on Human Security and Development” and continuing engagement as convenor of the Philippine Women’s Network for Peace and Security (PWNPS).